Friday 8 February 2013

Two long projects...

Well guys, not much crafting has been going on this week I'm afraid, however I did manage to sell five more of my keyrings! Sad to see them go, they're so cute, don't you think?




(Excuse the giant owl just casually perching at the side of this photo, He's just something new I tried out over the Christmas break.)

This is the collection I had at the start of the day, now five have left! Can't quite believe people actually want to buy them, I've said goodbye to so many now!

Anyway, what else have I been doing? Just carrying on with another long project...


 
 

This is the first crochet blanket I started, (hence the utter rubbish bit in the middle) and I kind of keep forgetting about it since I've started and finished other crochet projects. So I'm trying to get it done and show it some love :)

Ooh, and I've tacked all the pieces of my quilt together, but lots more work to go yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment