Monday 7 January 2013

First things first...

Ok. First proper post, first thing I made.

 
 
I make cute keyrings (and lots of other stuff), but somehow I keep ending up back at these keyrings. I have waaaay too many of these. I make them just to relax from uni work, and they are quick and easy to make so an afternoon sewing can turn into maybe 10 or 15 of these little things!
 
 
 
 
I also tend to make too many owls. I do attempt to sell them on ebay (my name on there is pasta-and-cheese if anyone's interested!). I love my little owls, I like to mix the colours and try things out that aren't just felt. I've used felt, denim and cotton. If anyone has any ideas of other fabrics I could try out then leave a comment and I'll have a go :)
 
I shall update when possible, I am usually snowed under with university work, but I will cpend my chill time trying to keep you all in the know, bye for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment